Some say the world will end with fire.

Others say with ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction ice,

Is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost



"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" - Ron White



"Good things come to those who wait, but, only the things LEFT by those who hustle." - Unknown (at least by me)



"Life is wonderful, without it you are dead." - Hy "Pete" Peterson - Park City and Kenecott Miner



"Don't worry about those people in your past---there is a reason they are not in your present." - Unknown



"Life's tough - it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!" - Vince Lombardi



"If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re probably taking up too much space.” ~ Attributed to Jim Whittaker by Doug ‘Swani’ Swantner, Alaska Smokejumper and Air Attack Base Manager (Ret.)

About Me

My photo
I am married and have seven children and twenty grandchildren. I retired January 1, 2010 after working 39+ years for the Forest Service...NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE HAS BEGUN!

Monday, January 10, 2011

WHEW

Today I went in to get a hair cut. The lady that cuts my hair said "it's been a while." I said "yeah a couple of months." She said "that is probably right. The last time you were in here was just before you started doing the fire rehab project." I said "yeah that's right---that would have been October 22."

She cut a lot of hair off---A LOT---it wasn't long enough for locks of love but if you could sell it by the pound there would have been a few bucks there. ;-) It sure feels a lot better than it did when I went in.

3 comments:

Looney said...

Inklings doesn't get to cut it?

Inklings said...

Inklings refuses to. I used to cut my boys' hair for years, and one day when a neighbor saw me do it (on the deck), he begged me to cut his and his son's hair, but I wouldn't. I did not feel confident enough to, even though he told me he liked the way I cut the boys' hair. The reason I won't cut Dee Ice's is because he is very picky about his haircuts and usually even isn't that thrilled when professionals do it. I did it a couple of times when he was in the National Guard and had drills the next day, but I soon realized I was more than happy to pay someone else to cut it. :0)

Looney said...

My wife cut my hair last time. I didn't have any problem with it, but she is still regretting!