Some say the world will end with fire.

Others say with ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction ice,

Is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost



"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" - Ron White



"Good things come to those who wait, but, only the things LEFT by those who hustle." - Unknown (at least by me)



"Life is wonderful, without it you are dead." - Hy "Pete" Peterson - Park City and Kenecott Miner



"Don't worry about those people in your past---there is a reason they are not in your present." - Unknown



"Life's tough - it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!" - Vince Lombardi



"If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re probably taking up too much space.” ~ Attributed to Jim Whittaker by Doug ‘Swani’ Swantner, Alaska Smokejumper and Air Attack Base Manager (Ret.)

About Me

My photo
I am married and have seven children and twenty grandchildren. I retired January 1, 2010 after working 39+ years for the Forest Service...NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE HAS BEGUN!

Monday, March 24, 2008

WHAT THE HE_ _

I have been watching this blog every day for the past few days waiting for an update---I just realized if it is ever going to be updated it is up to me---whatabummer.

OK Easter weekend is history and Inklings and I had a nice trip North---no we didn't see Santa Claus but we did have a good trip. I got home from Reno about 8:30 p.m. Friday night and we hit the road around 10:00 a.m. Saturday. We got to see a few of our kids and grandkids although not all at once. It was really good to see the ones we did and we enjoyed the visit.

We got home fairly early Sunday night and caught up on a couple of things that needed to be done. I finally crashed really hard--really hard--I didn't sleep well in Reno and needed some quality sleep---I slept until 8:45 Sunday morning at the motel---a very late time to get up for me---so was feeling pretty good about getting caught up on my sleep. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. this morning with a panic attack---what ever it was about was not clear---I forced myself to lie back down and try to go to sleep---by 4:00 a.m. my heart was racing and my throat was tight so I just got up and got dressed---so much for catching up on my sleep---that is exactly what happened to me every night in Reno so maybe this is the new sleep pattern and I don't need to catch up.

I had six weeks of training in a row and last week was the third week---so I am half way there and I at least get to train at home this week---I believe I will be finished with this weeks training by noon Friday---aha it is 5:27 a.m. Monday and I am already looking forward to Friday. Does that mean anything???????

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Do you have Night Terrors? Look that up...they might not be panic attacks per se...