Some say the world will end with fire.

Others say with ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction ice,

Is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost



"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" - Ron White



"Good things come to those who wait, but, only the things LEFT by those who hustle." - Unknown (at least by me)



"Life is wonderful, without it you are dead." - Hy "Pete" Peterson - Park City and Kenecott Miner



"Don't worry about those people in your past---there is a reason they are not in your present." - Unknown



"Life's tough - it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!" - Vince Lombardi



"If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re probably taking up too much space.” ~ Attributed to Jim Whittaker by Doug ‘Swani’ Swantner, Alaska Smokejumper and Air Attack Base Manager (Ret.)

About Me

My photo
I am married and have seven children and twenty grandchildren. I retired January 1, 2010 after working 39+ years for the Forest Service...NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE HAS BEGUN!

Friday, November 23, 2007

WHEW

Well Thanksgiving 2007 is history and history was made at our house. We had 31 for dinner and I kept myself in a low enough profile that I didn't piss off any of them. It was good to see our 7 children and the spouses of those that are married but it was great for me to see the 16 grandkids and see how they are growing up and also how well they get along at Grandpas.

Inside Stories spent most of her waking and sleeping moments cooking for the tribe and it turned out great---at least for me---can't speak for her. The food and the company were both good and the day passed into history gently.

We had some family portraits taken by Dr. Psycho and they turned out good---it has been 16 yeaars since we have a photo with all of us in it so that was fun---they also took a picture of all the grandkids piled into the stairs---I haven't seen that but it should be great too.

Hope everyone else had as good of day as I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Delirious said...

Ohhh! Email me a copy of the family pic! :)

PsychDoctor said...

I did...it was a pleasant day...

Delirious said...

You look really happy in the pictures. :)

Lindsay Logic said...

It was fun, I'm glad I got to see everyone! ***L***