Some say the world will end with fire.

Others say with ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction ice,

Is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost



"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" - Ron White



"Good things come to those who wait, but, only the things LEFT by those who hustle." - Unknown (at least by me)



"Life is wonderful, without it you are dead." - Hy "Pete" Peterson - Park City and Kenecott Miner



"Don't worry about those people in your past---there is a reason they are not in your present." - Unknown



"Life's tough - it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!" - Vince Lombardi



"If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re probably taking up too much space.” ~ Attributed to Jim Whittaker by Doug ‘Swani’ Swantner, Alaska Smokejumper and Air Attack Base Manager (Ret.)

About Me

My photo
I am married and have seven children and twenty grandchildren. I retired January 1, 2010 after working 39+ years for the Forest Service...NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE HAS BEGUN!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

MY INHERITANCE GREW OVER THE WEEKEND


My inheritance grew over the weekend of closing out my grandmother's old house. I got a bucket full of antique marbles. We bought the two bottles this week and cleaned them up. I thought for a while I was going to be able to get them all into one bottle but there were too many. I am happy to have them.

3 comments:

Inklings said...

Oops, that picture turned out a little fuzzy. Notice the really old ones at the top of the bottles. REALLY old, like over 100 years.

Nene said...

How cool! I love marbles! I like the bottles you put them in too!

Native Minnow said...

Can I call dibs on these once you die?

:-)