Some say the world will end with fire.

Others say with ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction ice,

Is also great and would suffice.

Robert Frost



"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" - Ron White



"Good things come to those who wait, but, only the things LEFT by those who hustle." - Unknown (at least by me)



"Life is wonderful, without it you are dead." - Hy "Pete" Peterson - Park City and Kenecott Miner



"Don't worry about those people in your past---there is a reason they are not in your present." - Unknown



"Life's tough - it's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!" - Vince Lombardi



"If you aren’t living on the edge, you’re probably taking up too much space.” ~ Attributed to Jim Whittaker by Doug ‘Swani’ Swantner, Alaska Smokejumper and Air Attack Base Manager (Ret.)

About Me

My photo
I am married and have seven children and twenty grandchildren. I retired January 1, 2010 after working 39+ years for the Forest Service...NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE HAS BEGUN!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ENUFF TA MAKE YA PULL YER HAIR OUT

I have spent over four hours today dealing with a bank regarding a title for one of our cars. They are the lien holder and wanted me to make a change to the title. I have told them a hundred times it shows them as the lien holder and I can't make any changes to the title---THEY HAVE TO. I have been given a new number and told to call this number and maybe they can fix it--I called there and they wanted to know why I called them and gave me exactly the same number I called to get them.

I got pretty hot and told them what I had found out and finally one person said "well I'll call the dealership and have them make the changes." The dealership told them they couldn't make any changes now because the bank was the lien holder as shown on the title at UDMV and the bank would have to make the change themselves and order a duplicate title. The dealership told her to call the UDMV and see what they needed to do.

UDMV gave them all the information they needed and the lady called me back and said she was making the changes and requesting a duplicate title from UDMV---HMMMMMM Wonder where they heard that before.

Oh well at least that is one less thing I have left in my life to straighten out---maybe when it is fixed I'll change banks.

3 comments:

Looney said...

Same nonsense everywhere!

Amber said...

argh! I hate people like this, always trying to pass the buck off to someone else so they don't have to do the work. too many people are like this in the workplace!

Dee Ice Hole said...

Almost 40 years with the same bank and never a problem---then all at once they have a division of labor all over the place and nobody really does any work anymore---they just pass it on to a different office and pick up their checks.